We will remain open to assist our customers, using COVID 19 precautions.
- State Inspection and Vehicle Registration renewals have been suspended* (see update about this below)
- No Waiting Appointments
- Loaner Cars are available for Services when available – no Loaners for State Inspections
- All Vehicles that the staff contact will be cleaned with alcohol or sanitizer
- We reserve the right to “quarantine” your vehicle for 72 hours (3 days)
- We have installed social distancing barriers in our lobby – please use and respect them
- We will send photos and videos of our findings of your vehicle for clarification
- We are offering our highly valued staff the option to not work during this crisis. This may result in lengthy completion times for services and delays in obtaining an appointment
- Top priority will be given to those who are without transportation options and who must drive to work.
*Vehicles and trailers. Notwithstanding the Maine Revised Statutes, Title 29-A, 10 chapter 5 or any other law or municipal charter provision or ordinance to the contrary, a registration, including a temporary registration, of a vehicle, including, without limitation, a motor vehicle, all-terrain vehicle, watercraft or snowmobile, or a trailer required to be registered in this State that expires during the period of a state of emergency declared by the Governor in accordance with Title 37-B, section 742 due to the outbreak of COVID-19 is deemed extended until 30 days following the termination of the state of emergency.